Sunday, June 25, 2023

All about me!

Hi! I’m PJ. I love swimming, Minecraft, and baking. The activity I do the most is probably……swimming. I bake not to often. I have made one cake, nine batch’s of chocolate chip cookies, one bowl of ice cream, monkey bread, and lots of pizza. A lot of pizza.

I also read a lot too. I have read Matilda by Roald Dahl, Willy Wonka by Roald Dahl, Harry Potter 1,2,3,4,5,6,7 by JK Rowling, and Percy Jackson 1,2,3,4,5, by Rick Riordan. I have read many more by the way. OH! I forgot to mention HARRY POTTER AND THE CURSED CHILD.

I also play video games. Especially Mincraft and Animal Crossing. I am a home designer master level in home decorating (Animal Crossing). Right now I play Nintendo's new game: Zelda, Tears of the kingdom. IT IS AMAZING!!!!!

I love candy just like any other kid. Yes, I am a child. And, what you probably don’t know is that I’m the daughter of WonderJo. Anyway, back to candy. My favorite candy 🍬 is TAFFY!!!!!! Yes, the sticky, yummy, flavored, candy. Though, I don’t really enjoy the crème ones. Especially the blueberry crème and huckleberry berry crème. But the strawberry and raspberry crème is good. 

School is fun for me. I like math. It’s my favorite subject. I usually read a lot during recess. I have a lot of books. Especially chapter books. I read the 5th Harry Potter book in a week. You probly think I’m kidding . Well, I’m not.

I’m am gonna see if I will have time to write tomorrow, but in the meantime, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All about me!

Hi! I’m PJ. I love swimming, Minecraft, and baking. The activity I do the most is probably……swimming. I bake not to often. I have made one c...